Cloud computing nowadays has been the one of the recent trends in the digital and IT world. There are many firms that has been operating in the cloud computing domain and has unparalleled competencies and capabilities across the cloud computing domain.
If you are planning to get a cloud based service then make sure the firm has the following pointer:
1. Cloud Migration and Management Services
Application Migration to the Cloud: Re-host applications to the cloud, reengineer applications for the cloud, or replace with COTS cloud options.
2. Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud Management Services: Options are public cloud hosting (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure), client-hosted private cloud.
3. COTS Software Deployment to the Cloud: Applications move to the cloud include Microsoft SharePoint‑on‑demand and SAP‑on‑demand.
4. Use of Cloud VMs for Development, Testing and Training: Includes support and testing of large‑scale Web applications such as e‑commerce sites.
5. High Performance Computing (HPC): HPC applications that require significant processing power on demand
Cloud Computing Services and Cloud Software Solution improves operational efficiencies and can potentially transform entire business models and change the way business houses undertake operations.
Now let us discuss what is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing can be described as the computing in which large groups of remote servers are networked that allows centralized data storage and online access to computer services or resources. Clouds can be classified as public, private or hybrid.
Cloud-based applications / software as a service (SaaS) run on distant computers ‘in the cloud’ that has been owned and operated by others, that can connect to users computer through the internet or web browser.
Now more than ever, cloud solutions and services are enabling the enterprise by accelerating innovation, delivering business agility and reducing costs. Top that with the Agility Platform™ for hybrid cloud management, and you are well on your way to cloud-empowered enterprise transformation.
Leveraging Cloud technologies not only improves operational efficiencies but can potentially transform entire business models. With IT Cloud-enabled enterprise transformation fabric, we partner with enterprises in their journey from vision to execution; and help transform their business processes, applications and entire datacenters through our comprehensive range of Cloud services.
With cloud computing, users can take the benefit of these technologies, and it does not need the deep knowledge or expertise. The cloud aims to cut costs, and helps the users focus on their core business instead of being impeded by IT obstacles.
Companies can choose either from Public, private or hybrid cloud systems to conduct their business with maximum efficiency and innovation.